Saturday, June 11, 2011

COMING SOON: INCENDIES

Wherein I will actually do what I say -- which is to review this film which was nominated for the best foreign film Oscar.  I'm going to see it tonight... (yes, I am getting the fuck out of the house... with my husband -- kids staying home with sitter!) and I will try and write a few words that maybe someone will give a shit about.

However, I also saw Kung Fu Panda 2, and Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer in the past two days... (WITH my kids... in case you were wondering what kind of screwed up masochist I really am), and should anyone be interested in my thoughts on those... I will feel free to share!

(And I apologize for not delivering on my review of In A Better World.  Because in a better world, I'd actually do what I say and I would have finished that one.  But so few people seemed interested, it kind of killed my motivation. Again, apologies, and I will still try and deliver a few brief words about it at a later date so that when it's available on DVD, people will check it out. It's great.)

No comments: